Sixty years of anthropogenic pressure: a spatio-temporal genetic analysis of brown trout populations subject to stocking and population declines
Article first published online: 24 APR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 2549–2562, June 2009
How to Cite
HANSEN, M. M., FRASER, D. J., MEIER, K. and MENSBERG, K.-L. D. (2009), Sixty years of anthropogenic pressure: a spatio-temporal genetic analysis of brown trout populations subject to stocking and population declines. Molecular Ecology, 18: 2549–2562. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04198.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2009
- Received 11 December 2008; revision received 11 February 2009; accepted 17 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!