Patchy population structure in a short-distance migrant: evidence from genetic and demographic data
Article first published online: 24 APR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 11, pages 2353–2364, June 2009
How to Cite
MAYER, C., SCHIEGG, K. and PASINELLI, G. (2009), Patchy population structure in a short-distance migrant: evidence from genetic and demographic data. Molecular Ecology, 18: 2353–2364. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04200.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2009
- Received 20 December 2008; revision received 24 February 2009; accepted 5 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!