Functional and geographical differentiation of candidate balanced polymorphisms in Arabidopsis thaliana
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 13, pages 2844–2855, July 2009
How to Cite
REININGA, J. M., NIELSEN, D. and PURUGGANAN, M. D. (2009), Functional and geographical differentiation of candidate balanced polymorphisms in Arabidopsis thaliana. Molecular Ecology, 18: 2844–2855. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04206.x
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2009
- Received 26 November 2008; revision received 9 February 2009; accepted 11 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!