This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
The genomic legacy from the extinct Lepus timidus to the three hare species of Iberia: contrast between mtDNA, sex chromosomes and autosomes
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 2643–2658, June 2009
How to Cite
MELO-FERREIRA, J., ALVES, P. C., FREITAS, H., FERRAND, N. and BOURSOT, P. (2009), The genomic legacy from the extinct Lepus timidus to the three hare species of Iberia: contrast between mtDNA, sex chromosomes and autosomes. Molecular Ecology, 18: 2643–2658. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04221.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2009
- Received 7 January 2009; revised 25 March 2009; accepted 27 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!