Relatedness and spatial proximity as determinants of host–parasite interactions in the brood parasitic Barrow's goldeneye (Bucephala islandica)
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 2713–2721, June 2009
How to Cite
JAATINEN, K., JAARI, S., O’HARA, R. B., ÖST, M. and MERILÄ, J. (2009), Relatedness and spatial proximity as determinants of host–parasite interactions in the brood parasitic Barrow's goldeneye (Bucephala islandica). Molecular Ecology, 18: 2713–2721. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04223.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2009
- Received 23 January 2009; revision received 30 March 2009; accepted 31 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!