Strong population structure characterizes weediness gene evolution in the invasive grass species Brachypodium distachyon
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 2588–2601, June 2009
How to Cite
BAKKER, E. G., MONTGOMERY, B., NGUYEN, T., EIDE, K., CHANG, J., MOCKLER, T. C., LISTON, A., SEABLOOM, E. W. and BORER, E. T. (2009), Strong population structure characterizes weediness gene evolution in the invasive grass species Brachypodium distachyon. Molecular Ecology, 18: 2588–2601. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04225.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2009
- Received 13 October 2008; revision received 2 April 2009; accepted 9 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!