Population genetics of Manihot esculenta ssp. flabellifolia gives insight into past distribution of xeric vegetation in a postulated forest refugium area in northern Amazonia
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 13, pages 2897–2907, July 2009
How to Cite
DUPUTIÉ, A., DELÊTRE, M., DE GRANVILLE, J.-J. and MCKEY, D. (2009), Population genetics of Manihot esculenta ssp. flabellifolia gives insight into past distribution of xeric vegetation in a postulated forest refugium area in northern Amazonia. Molecular Ecology, 18: 2897–2907. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04231.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2009
- Received 13 January 2009; revision received 26 March 2009; accepted 31 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!