Microsatellite markers reveal shallow genetic differentiation between cohorts of the common sea urchin Paracentrotus lividus (Lamarck) in northwest Mediterranean
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 14, pages 3036–3049, July 2009
How to Cite
CALDERÓN, I., PALACÍN, C. and TURON, X. (2009), Microsatellite markers reveal shallow genetic differentiation between cohorts of the common sea urchin Paracentrotus lividus (Lamarck) in northwest Mediterranean. Molecular Ecology, 18: 3036–3049. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04239.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2009
- Received 4 February 2009; revision received 31 March 2009; accepted 21 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!