Resource allocation in a social wasp: effects of breeding system and life cycle on reproductive decisions
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 13, pages 2908–2920, July 2009
How to Cite
JOHNSON, E. L., CUNNINGHAM, T. W., MARRINER, S. M., KOVACS, J. L., HUNT, B. G., BHAKTA, D. B. and GOODISMAN, M. A. D. (2009), Resource allocation in a social wasp: effects of breeding system and life cycle on reproductive decisions. Molecular Ecology, 18: 2908–2920. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04240.x
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2009
- Received 19 November 2008; revision received 5 April 2009; accepted 14 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!