MHC-based mate choice combines good genes and maintenance of MHC polymorphism
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 15, pages 3316–3329, August 2009
How to Cite
EIZAGUIRRE, C., YEATES, S. E., LENZ, T. L., KALBE, M. and MILINSKI, M. (2009), MHC-based mate choice combines good genes and maintenance of MHC polymorphism. Molecular Ecology, 18: 3316–3329. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04243.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2009
- Received 12 December 2008; revision received 15 April 2009; accepted 18 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!