Frequent mitochondrial gene introgression among high elevation Tibetan megophryid frogs revealed by conflicting gene genealogies
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 13, pages 2856–2876, July 2009
How to Cite
CHEN, W., BI, K. and FU, J. (2009), Frequent mitochondrial gene introgression among high elevation Tibetan megophryid frogs revealed by conflicting gene genealogies. Molecular Ecology, 18: 2856–2876. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04258.x
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2009
- Received 12 November 2008; revision received 22 April 2009; accepted 29 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!