Present address: Royal Holloway University of London, Egham TW20 OEX, UK
Population genetic patterns suggest a behavioural change in wild common frogs (Rana temporaria) following disease outbreaks (Ranavirus)
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 15, pages 3163–3172, August 2009
How to Cite
TEACHER, A. G. F., GARNER, T. W. J. and NICHOLS, R. A. (2009), Population genetic patterns suggest a behavioural change in wild common frogs (Rana temporaria) following disease outbreaks (Ranavirus). Molecular Ecology, 18: 3163–3172. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04263.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2009
- Received 9 December 2008; revision received 22 April 2009; accepted 29 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!