Present address: CIBIO, Centro de Investigação em Biodiversidade e Recursos Genéticos – Pólo Açores, Departamento de Biologia, Universidade dos Açores, Rua da Mãe de Deus, Apartado 1422, 9501-855 Ponta Delgada, Açores, Portugal
Diversification within glacial refugia: tempo and mode of evolution of the polytypic fish Barbus sclateri
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 15, pages 3240–3255, August 2009
How to Cite
GANTE, H. F., MICAEL, J., OLIVA-PATERNA, F. J., DOADRIO, I., DOWLING, T. E. and ALVES, M. J. (2009), Diversification within glacial refugia: tempo and mode of evolution of the polytypic fish Barbus sclateri. Molecular Ecology, 18: 3240–3255. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04264.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2009
- Received 12 December 2008; revision received 2 May 2009; accepted 5 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!