Present address: CIBIO, Centro de Investigação em Biodiversidade e Recursos Genéticos – Pólo Açores, Departamento de Biologia, Universidade dos Açores, Rua da Mãe de Deus, Apartado 1422, 9501-855 Ponta Delgada, Açores, Portugal
Diversification within glacial refugia: tempo and mode of evolution of the polytypic fish Barbus sclateri
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 15, pages 3240–3255, August 2009
How to Cite
GANTE, H. F., MICAEL, J., OLIVA-PATERNA, F. J., DOADRIO, I., DOWLING, T. E. and ALVES, M. J. (2009), Diversification within glacial refugia: tempo and mode of evolution of the polytypic fish Barbus sclateri. Molecular Ecology, 18: 3240–3255. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04264.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2009
- Received 12 December 2008; revision received 2 May 2009; accepted 5 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!