All the authors are involved in population genetic studies of plant species, with a special interest in the evolution of mating system in plants and in its consequences on patterns of spatial genetic structure. More information about the activities of the ‘Laboratoire de Génétique et Evolution des Populations Végétales’ can be found in the following web site: http://www.univ-lille1.fr/gepv/.
Fine-scale geographical structure of genetic diversity in inland wild beet populations
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 15, pages 3201–3215, August 2009
How to Cite
ARNAUD, J.-F., FÉNART, S., GODÉ, C., DELEDICQUE, S., TOUZET, P. and CUGUEN, J. (2009), Fine-scale geographical structure of genetic diversity in inland wild beet populations. Molecular Ecology, 18: 3201–3215. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04279.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2009
- Received 10 November 2008; revision received 9 May 2009; accepted 14 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!