Genetic diversity of European cattle breeds highlights the conservation value of traditional unselected breeds with high effective population size
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 16, pages 3394–3410, August 2009
How to Cite
MEDUGORAC, I., MEDUGORAC, A., RUSS, I., VEIT-KENSCH, C. E., TABERLET, P., LUNTZ, B., MIX, H. M. and FÖRSTER, M. (2009), Genetic diversity of European cattle breeds highlights the conservation value of traditional unselected breeds with high effective population size. Molecular Ecology, 18: 3394–3410. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04286.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2009
- Received 5 January 2009; revisions received 21 May 2009; accepted 1 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!