The authors contributed equally to the study
Environmental regulation of floral anthocyanin synthesis in Ipomoea purpurea
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 18, pages 3857–3871, September 2009
How to Cite
LU, Y., DU, J., TANG, J., WANG, F., ZHANG, J., HUANG, J., LIANG, W. and WANG, L. (2009), Environmental regulation of floral anthocyanin synthesis in Ipomoea purpurea. Molecular Ecology, 18: 3857–3871. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04288.x
Y. Lu is interested in ecological and evolutionary genomics, who designed the experiments, developed the real-time method, participated in data collection, and performed data analysis and writing. As Master students, J. Du worked on the natural variation of anthocyanin content, F. Wang participated in gene sequencing and genotyping, and J. Tang collected data on real-time quantification of gene expression. J. Zhang was a second year PhD student when performed 2006 experiments. W. Liang and J. Huang helped with the earlier planning and sequencing. L. Wang is interested in horticulture of floral colours and applications of secondary compounds, and assisted in both the HPLC and the fieldwork.
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2009
- Received 12 January 2009; revision received 23 April 2009, 22 May 2009; accepted 24 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!