Alejandro Centeno-Cuadros is interested on the study of genetic structure at different hierarchical scales (individual, population and species) and on current (e.g. landscape effects) and historical (phylogeographic) processes that might influence on the current distribution of genetic diversity of species. Miguel Delibes conducts research involved on the ecology, evolution and conservation of wildlife, mainly focused on the study of mammals. José A. Godoy is interested in the application of molecular markers to address ecological and evolutionary questions with a special focus on endangered vertebrate species and conservation biology.
Phylogeography of Southern Water Vole (Arvicola sapidus): evidence for refugia within the Iberian glacial refugium?
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 17, pages 3652–3667, September 2009
How to Cite
CENTENO-CUADROS, A., DELIBES, M. and GODOY, J. A. (2009), Phylogeography of Southern Water Vole (Arvicola sapidus): evidence for refugia within the Iberian glacial refugium?. Molecular Ecology, 18: 3652–3667. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04297.x
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2009
- Received 18 January 2009; revision received 16 April 2009; accepted 20 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!