Mary Peacock's research focuses on addressing population viability questions. She also uses phytogeographic and phylogenetic approaches to address species conservation issues. Associate Professor Karen Beard's research focuses on invasive species, in particular E. coqui, and the conservation implications of their impacts. Eric O'Neill studied E. coqui colour patterns as part of his dissertation and is now a postdoctoral researcher using molecular techniques to investigate evolutionary questions. Veronica Kirchoff conducted the DNA sequencing for this study. Maureen Peters developed the microsatellites while working as a research technician at SREL.
Strong founder effects and low genetic diversity in introduced populations of Coqui frogs
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 17, pages 3603–3615, September 2009
How to Cite
PEACOCK, M. M., BEARD, K. H., O’NEILL, E. M., KIRCHOFF, V. S. and PETERS, M. B. (2009), Strong founder effects and low genetic diversity in introduced populations of Coqui frogs. Molecular Ecology, 18: 3603–3615. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04308.x
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2009
- Received 26 March 2009; revision received 15 June 2009; accepted 20 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!