M. Morrissey is an evolutionary biologist with interests including trade-offs in life history traits and the genetics of metapopulations. M. Ferguson is an evolutionary geneticist with interests including the molecular basis of quantitative trait variation and the origins of adaptive phenotypic differentiation.
Marker-assisted determination of the relationship between body size and reproductive success and consequences for evaluation of adaptive life histories
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 20, pages 4330–4340, October 2009
How to Cite
MORRISSEY, M. B. and FERGUSON, M. M. (2009), Marker-assisted determination of the relationship between body size and reproductive success and consequences for evaluation of adaptive life histories. Molecular Ecology, 18: 4330–4340. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04318.x
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2009
- Received 16 January 2009; revision received 9 June 2009; accepted 11 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!