M.H.D.L. defended his PhD on the relationship between phylogeography and local adaptation in marine fish. J.A.M.R. studies the ecology and evolution of three-spined stickleback. K.R.’s research interests are in marine optics and optical remote sensing. J.K.J.V.H. is interested in conservation genetics and genomic approaches. F.A.M.V.’s research comprises the population genetics and evolutionary biology of marine and freshwater fishes and their parasites.
To see in different seas: spatial variation in the rhodopsin gene of the sand goby (Pomatoschistus minutus)
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 20, pages 4227–4239, October 2009
How to Cite
LARMUSEAU, M. H. D., RAEYMAEKERS, J. A. M., RUDDICK, K. G., VAN HOUDT, J. K. J. and VOLCKAERT, F. A. M. (2009), To see in different seas: spatial variation in the rhodopsin gene of the sand goby (Pomatoschistus minutus). Molecular Ecology, 18: 4227–4239. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04331.x
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Received 29 July 2008; revision received 26 March 2009; accepted 18 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!