Biogeography of the livebearing fish Poecilia gillii in Costa Rica: are phylogeographical breaks congruent with fish community boundaries?
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 19, pages 4088–4101, October 2009
How to Cite
LEE, J. B. and JOHNSON, J. B. (2009), Biogeography of the livebearing fish Poecilia gillii in Costa Rica: are phylogeographical breaks congruent with fish community boundaries?. Molecular Ecology, 18: 4088–4101. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04339.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2009
- Received 28 February 2009; revision received 5 June 2009; accepted 15 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!