Hirokazu Toju is studying co-evolutionary interactions from the aspects of population genetics, phylogenetics and microevolutionary selection, focusing mainly on the arms race involving long-mouthed insects and their plant partners. Teiji Sota is interested in adaptive divergence, speciation, species-assemblage process and phylogeogprahy and studies several arthropod groups.
Do arms races punctuate evolutionary stasis? Unified insights from phylogeny, phylogeography and microevolutionary processes
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 18, pages 3940–3954, September 2009
How to Cite
TOJU, H. and SOTA, T. (2009), Do arms races punctuate evolutionary stasis? Unified insights from phylogeny, phylogeography and microevolutionary processes. Molecular Ecology, 18: 3940–3954. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04340.x
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2009
- Received 17 May 2009; revision received 7 July 2009; accepted 13 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!