Population genetic analysis reveals a homoploid hybrid origin of Stephanomeria diegensis (Asteraceae)
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 19, pages 4049–4060, October 2009
How to Cite
SHERMAN, N. A. and BURKE, J. M. (2009), Population genetic analysis reveals a homoploid hybrid origin of Stephanomeria diegensis (Asteraceae). Molecular Ecology, 18: 4049–4060. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04349.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2009
- Received 20 June 2009; revision received 29 July 2009; accepted 6 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!