Morphology and nuclear markers reveal extensive mitochondrial introgressions in the Iberian Wall Lizard species complex
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 20, pages 4298–4315, October 2009
How to Cite
RENOULT, J. P., GENIEZ, P., BACQUET, P., BENOIT, L. and CROCHET, P.-A. (2009), Morphology and nuclear markers reveal extensive mitochondrial introgressions in the Iberian Wall Lizard species complex. Molecular Ecology, 18: 4298–4315. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04351.x
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2009
- Received 10 March 2009; revision received 2 August 2009; accepted 11 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!