AL and VB conduct research in behavioural and evolutionary ecology of birds, using the house sparrow as a model system, and also by applying phylogenetic comparative approaches. AK is a PhD student, investigating the effects of urbanization on house sparrows’ behaviour. ZT is a graduating PhD student, interested in the evolution of social behaviour, kin selection and social network analysis. KS, BK and ZP are interested in population genetics and phylogenetics, focusing mainly on birds and insects.
Genetic relatedness in wintering groups of house sparrows (Passer domesticus)
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 22, pages 4696–4706, November 2009
How to Cite
LIKER, A., BÓKONY, V., KULCSÁR, A., TÓTH, Z., SZABÓ, K., KAHOLEK, B. and PÉNZES, Z. (2009), Genetic relatedness in wintering groups of house sparrows (Passer domesticus). Molecular Ecology, 18: 4696–4706. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04363.x
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2009
- Received 11 June 2009; revision received 19 August 2009; accepted 25 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!