These authors contributed equally to the work.
Patterns of colonization and spread in the fungal spruce pathogen Onnia tomentosa
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 21, pages 4422–4433, November 2009
How to Cite
GERMAIN, H., BERGERON, M.-J., BERNIER, L., LAFLAMME, G. and HAMELIN, R. C. (2009), Patterns of colonization and spread in the fungal spruce pathogen Onnia tomentosa. Molecular Ecology, 18: 4422–4433. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04370.x
H.G. is a postdoctoral fellow who studies molecular plant-microbe interactions. M.-J.B. is a research biologist with interest in molecular genetics of fungal pathogens. L.B. is a professor in forest pathology and a fungal geneticist. G.L. is a research scientist and a forest pathologist working on the epidemiology and management of forest diseases. R.H. is a research scientist and a professor of forest pathology with research interests in molecular epidemiology and monitoring of forest pathogens.
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2009
- Received 9 April 2009; revision received 4 July 2009, 4 August 2009; accepted 10 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!