Elizabeth Williams is a PhD student interested in the extreme transitions of metamorphosis accomplished within the confines of a single genome, and how this may be mediated by interactions with the biotic environment. Sandie Degnan is interested in evolution and adaptation of natural populations, and combines population and developmental genetics to study genes of ecological importance in marine invertebrates.
Carry-over effect of larval settlement cue on postlarval gene expression in the marine gastropod Haliotis asinina
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 21, pages 4434–4449, November 2009
How to Cite
WILLIAMS, E. A. and DEGNAN, S. M. (2009), Carry-over effect of larval settlement cue on postlarval gene expression in the marine gastropod Haliotis asinina. Molecular Ecology, 18: 4434–4449. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04371.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2009
- Received 21 May 2009; revision received 19 August 2009; accepted 27 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!