Melissa Evans is currently a PhD candidate studying natural and sexual selection in fishes. Bryan Neff is interested in the molecular and behavioural ecology of fishes.
Major histocompatibility complex heterozygote advantage and widespread bacterial infections in populations of Chinook salmon (Oncorhynchus tshawytscha)
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 22, pages 4716–4729, November 2009
How to Cite
EVANS, M. L. and NEFF, B. D. (2009), Major histocompatibility complex heterozygote advantage and widespread bacterial infections in populations of Chinook salmon (Oncorhynchus tshawytscha). Molecular Ecology, 18: 4716–4729. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04374.x
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2009
- Received 26 February 2009; revision received 2 July 2009; accepted 14 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!