This study formed part of H.A’s MSc research on the conservation genetics of grey nurse shark. R.G.H. specializes in ecology and conservation of large marine predators. He is particularly interested in large-scale movements, interactions between populations and evolution of and influences of mating systems on population persistence. A.J.S. has diverse interests in conservation genetics, ecology and biodiversity of marine and terrestrial fauna. His interests include the development of molecular ecological techniques to advance conservation practice.
Nuclear and mitochondrial DNA reveals isolation of imperilled grey nurse shark populations (Carcharias taurus)
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 21, pages 4409–4421, November 2009
How to Cite
AHONEN, H., HARCOURT, R. G. and STOW, A. J. (2009), Nuclear and mitochondrial DNA reveals isolation of imperilled grey nurse shark populations (Carcharias taurus). Molecular Ecology, 18: 4409–4421. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04377.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2009
- Received 18 June 2009; revision received 20 August 2009; accepted 22 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!