The effect of marker choice on estimated levels of introgression across an avian (Pipridae: Manacus) hybrid zone
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 23, pages 4888–4903, December 2009
How to Cite
YURI, T., JERNIGAN, R. W., BRUMFIELD, R. T., BHAGABATI, N. K. and BRAUN, M. J. (2009), The effect of marker choice on estimated levels of introgression across an avian (Pipridae: Manacus) hybrid zone. Molecular Ecology, 18: 4888–4903. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04381.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2009
- Received 16 March 2009; revision received 24 July 2009; accepted 3 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!