Present address: Ungulate Research Unit, CRCP, University of Córdoba, 14071 Córdoba, Spain.
Female-biased dispersal under conditions of low male mating competition in a polygynous mammal
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 22, pages 4617–4630, November 2009
How to Cite
PÉREZ-GONZÁLEZ, J. and CARRANZA, J. (2009), Female-biased dispersal under conditions of low male mating competition in a polygynous mammal. Molecular Ecology, 18: 4617–4630. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04386.x
This study is part of the doctoral thesis of Javier Pérez-González, conducted under the supervision of Juan Carranza. Both authors are interested in behavioural processes and their evolutionary consequences. They are included in a group that devotes much of its research on Iberian red deer and other wild ungulates in Mediterranean ecosystems in Spain.
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2009
- Received 1 June 2009; revision received 26 August 2009; accepted 2 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!