Interaction of landscape and life history attributes on genetic diversity, neutral divergence and gene flow in a pristine community of salmonids
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 23, pages 4854–4869, December 2009
How to Cite
GOMEZ-UCHIDA, D., KNIGHT, T. W. and RUZZANTE, D. E. (2009), Interaction of landscape and life history attributes on genetic diversity, neutral divergence and gene flow in a pristine community of salmonids. Molecular Ecology, 18: 4854–4869. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04409.x
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2009
- Received 28 March 2009; revision received 9 September 2009; accepted 25 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!