Restricted dispersal in a continuously distributed marine species: common bottlenose dolphins Tursiops truncatus in coastal waters of the western North Atlantic
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 24, pages 5030–5045, December 2009
How to Cite
ROSEL, P. E., HANSEN, L. and HOHN, A. A. (2009), Restricted dispersal in a continuously distributed marine species: common bottlenose dolphins Tursiops truncatus in coastal waters of the western North Atlantic. Molecular Ecology, 18: 5030–5045. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04413.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2009
- Received 15 May 2009; revision received 26 August 2009; accepted 29 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!