Phylogeography and ecological niche modelling implicate coastal refugia and trans-alpine dispersal of a New Zealand fungus beetle
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 24, pages 5126–5142, December 2009
How to Cite
MARSKE, K. A., LESCHEN, R. A. B., BARKER, G. M. and BUCKLEY, T. R. (2009), Phylogeography and ecological niche modelling implicate coastal refugia and trans-alpine dispersal of a New Zealand fungus beetle. Molecular Ecology, 18: 5126–5142. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04418.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2009
- Received 26 July 2009; revision received 1 October 2009; accepted 3 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!