High levels of population subdivision in a morphologically conserved Mediterranean toad (Alytes cisternasii) result from recent, multiple refugia: evidence from mtDNA, microsatellites and nuclear genealogies
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 24, pages 5143–5160, December 2009
How to Cite
GONÇALVES, H., MARTÍNEZ-SOLANO, I., PEREIRA, R. J., CARVALHO, B., GARCÍA-PARÍS, M. and FERRAND, N. (2009), High levels of population subdivision in a morphologically conserved Mediterranean toad (Alytes cisternasii) result from recent, multiple refugia: evidence from mtDNA, microsatellites and nuclear genealogies. Molecular Ecology, 18: 5143–5160. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04426.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2009
- Received 21 October 2008; revision received 2 October 2009; accepted 3 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!