All dates in the text are reported in conventional radiocarbon age. When different, calibrated years (Cal) BC or AD dates are detailed.
Ancient DNA reveals traces of Iberian Neolithic and Bronze Age lineages in modern Iberian horses
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 64–78, January 2010
How to Cite
LIRA, J., LINDERHOLM, A., OLARIA, C., BRANDSTRÖM DURLING, M., GILBERT, M. T. P., ELLEGREN, H., WILLERSLEV, E., LIDÉN, K., ARSUAGA, J. L. and GÖTHERSTRÖM, A. (2010), Ancient DNA reveals traces of Iberian Neolithic and Bronze Age lineages in modern Iberian horses. Molecular Ecology, 19: 64–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04430.x
Data deposition footnote: The Portalón and Cova Fosca Equus caballus sequences have been deposited in the GenBank with the following accession numbers: DQ683525-DQ683544, GU066502-GU066503.
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2009
- Received 4 October 2008; revision received 5 October 2009; accepted 8 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!