Present address: Crop Diversification Center North, Alberta Agriculture and Rural Development, Edmonton, Alberta T5Y6H3, Canada.
Relatedness of Macrophomina phaseolina isolates from tallgrass prairie, maize, soybean and sorghum
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 79–91, January 2010
How to Cite
SALEH, A. A., AHMED, H. U., TODD, T. C., TRAVERS, S. E., ZELLER, K. A., LESLIE, J. F. and GARRETT, K. A. (2010), Relatedness of Macrophomina phaseolina isolates from tallgrass prairie, maize, soybean and sorghum. Molecular Ecology, 19: 79–91. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04433.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2009
- Received 9 April 2009; revision received 29 September 2009; accepted 15 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!