The first two authors contributed equally to this manuscript.
Heterothallism in Saccharomyces cerevisiae isolates from nature: effect of HO locus on the mode of reproduction
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 121–131, January 2010
How to Cite
KATZ EZOV, T., CHANG, S.-L., FRENKEL, Z., SEGRÈ, A. V., BAHALUL, M., MURRAY, A. W., LEU, J.-Y., KOROL, A. and KASHI, Y. (2010), Heterothallism in Saccharomyces cerevisiae isolates from nature: effect of HO locus on the mode of reproduction. Molecular Ecology, 19: 121–131. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04436.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Received 16 November 2008; revision received 16 October 2009; accepted 23 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!