Are Antarctic minke whales unusually abundant because of 20th century whaling?
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2009
Published 2009. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 281–291, January 2010
How to Cite
RUEGG, K. C., ANDERSON, E. C., SCOTT BAKER, C., VANT, M., JACKSON, J. A. and PALUMBI, S. R. (2010), Are Antarctic minke whales unusually abundant because of 20th century whaling?. Molecular Ecology, 19: 281–291. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04447.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2009
- Received 15 July 2009; revision received 21 October 2009; accepted 29 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!