Nuclear gene phylogeography reveals the historical legacy of an ancient inland sea on lineages of the western pond turtle, Emys marmorata in California
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 542–556, February 2010
How to Cite
SPINKS, P. Q., THOMSON, R. C. and BRADLEY SHAFFER, H. (2010), Nuclear gene phylogeography reveals the historical legacy of an ancient inland sea on lineages of the western pond turtle, Emys marmorata in California. Molecular Ecology, 19: 542–556. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04451.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2009
- Received 14 August 2009; revision received 23 October 2009; accepted 28 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!