Nuclear gene phylogeography reveals the historical legacy of an ancient inland sea on lineages of the western pond turtle, Emys marmorata in California
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 542–556, February 2010
How to Cite
SPINKS, P. Q., THOMSON, R. C. and BRADLEY SHAFFER, H. (2010), Nuclear gene phylogeography reveals the historical legacy of an ancient inland sea on lineages of the western pond turtle, Emys marmorata in California. Molecular Ecology, 19: 542–556. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04451.x
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2009
- Received 14 August 2009; revision received 23 October 2009; accepted 28 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!