Mercury-associated DNA hypomethylation in polar bear brains via the LUminometric Methylation Assay: a sensitive method to study epigenetics in wildlife
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 307–314, January 2010
How to Cite
RICHARD PILSNER, J., LAZARUS, A. L., NAM, D.-H., LETCHER, R. J., SONNE, C., DIETZ, R. and BASU, N. (2010), Mercury-associated DNA hypomethylation in polar bear brains via the LUminometric Methylation Assay: a sensitive method to study epigenetics in wildlife. Molecular Ecology, 19: 307–314. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04452.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Received 5 August 2009; revision accepted 22 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!