Changes in genomic methylation patterns during the formation of triploid asexual dandelion lineages
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 315–324, January 2010
How to Cite
VERHOEVEN, K. J., VAN DIJK, P. J. and BIERE, A. (2010), Changes in genomic methylation patterns during the formation of triploid asexual dandelion lineages. Molecular Ecology, 19: 315–324. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04460.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2009
- Received 17 December 2008; revision received 20 July 2009; accepted 3 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!