Rejecting strictly allopatric speciation on a continental island: prolonged postdivergence gene flow between Taiwan (Leucodioptron taewanus, Passeriformes Timaliidae) and Chinese (L. canorum canorum) hwameis
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 494–507, February 2010
How to Cite
LI, J.-W., YEUNG, C. K. L., TSAI, P.-W., LIN, R.-C., YEH, C.-F., YAO, C.-T., HAN, L., HUNG, L. M., DING, P., WANG, Q. and LI, S.-H. (2010), Rejecting strictly allopatric speciation on a continental island: prolonged postdivergence gene flow between Taiwan (Leucodioptron taewanus, Passeriformes Timaliidae) and Chinese (L. canorum canorum) hwameis. Molecular Ecology, 19: 494–507. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04494.x
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2010
- Received 16 November 2008; revision received 29 October 2009; accepted 4 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!