Article first published online: 14 JAN 2010
Published 2010. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 647–657, February 2010
How to Cite
SONSTHAGEN, S. A., TALBOT, S. L., LANCTOT, R. B. and MCCRACKEN, K. G. (2010), Do common eiders nest in kin groups? Microgeographic genetic structure in a philopatric sea duck. Molecular Ecology, 19: 647–657. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04495.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2010
- Received 27 August 2009; revision received 10 November 2009; accepted 16 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!