Present address: CNRS, UMR8079 Ecologie Systématique Evolution, Université Paris Sud, Bâtiment 360, F-91405 Orsay, France.
Evolution of the population structure of Venturia inaequalis, the apple scab fungus, associated with the domestication of its host
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 658–674, February 2010
How to Cite
GLADIEUX, P., ZHANG, X.-G., RÓLDAN-RUIZ, I., CAFFIER, V., LEROY, T., DEVAUX, M., VAN GLABEKE, S., COART, E. and LE CAM, B. (2010), Evolution of the population structure of Venturia inaequalis, the apple scab fungus, associated with the domestication of its host. Molecular Ecology, 19: 658–674. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04498.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2010
- Received 25 May 2009; revision received 12 November 2009; accepted 21 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!