Article first published online: 14 JAN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 691–705, February 2010
How to Cite
ALCAIDE, M., LEMUS, J. A., BLANCO, G., TELLA, J. L., SERRANO, D., NEGRO, J. J., RODRÍGUEZ, A. and GARCÍA-MONTIJANO, M. (2010), Retracted: MHC diversity and differential exposure to pathogens in kestrels (Aves: Falconidae). Molecular Ecology, 19: 691–705. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04507.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2010
- Received 13 May 2009; revision received 20 November 2009; accepted 25 November 2009
Vol. 22, Issue 4, 1185, Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!