Present address: James M. Maley, Museum of Natural Science, 119 Foster Hall, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA 70803, USA
Diversification at high latitudes: speciation of buntings in the genus Plectrophenax inferred from mitochondrial and nuclear markers
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 785–797, February 2010
How to Cite
MALEY, J. M. and WINKER, K. (2010), Diversification at high latitudes: speciation of buntings in the genus Plectrophenax inferred from mitochondrial and nuclear markers. Molecular Ecology, 19: 785–797. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04513.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2010
- Received 23 September 2009; revision received 24 November 2009; accepted 2 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!