Genome-wide single nucleotide polymorphisms reveal population history and adaptive divergence in wild guppies
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 968–984, March 2010
How to Cite
WILLING, E.-M., BENTZEN, P., Van OOSTERHOUT, C., HOFFMANN, M., CABLE, J., BREDEN, F., WEIGEL, D. and DREYER, C. (2010), Genome-wide single nucleotide polymorphisms reveal population history and adaptive divergence in wild guppies. Molecular Ecology, 19: 968–984. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04528.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2010
- Received 18 September 2009; revision received 26 November 2009; accepted 8 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!